Appolo Compliance is a data privacy consulting firm. We offer our clients data privacy assessments, specific compliance solutions and strategic data privacy programs that balance business and legal risks.
How We Help
Appolo Compliance provides a wide range of services to meet privacy and cybersecurity goals, this includes:
- Data Inventory: Planning for and completing your data inventory
- Data Map: Planning for and completing your data map
- Privacy Notices: Support the development, maintenance and revision of policies and procedures for the general operation of the privacy program and related activities across business units.
- Monitoring: Contribute to the implementation of the privacy program and subsequent monitoring.
- Privacy Training and Communications: Contribute to the privacy training and awareness program, develop and present privacy training to staff and executives.
- Privacy Impact Assessment Process: Creating a Privacy Impact Assessment process and template document
- Risk Register Development: Ensuring that a Risk Register has been created and that a review, update and audit process has been developed for it
- Data Breach Preparation: Drafting or reviewing data breach response protocol and planning documents to ensure they are compliant with data privacy law strict notification requirements
- Third-Party Contract Checklists: Engages in third-party relationship management and review third-party risk assessments to ensure proper privacy controls are implemented at organizations engaged with your business.
- Virtual Chief Privacy Officer: 24/7 access to our Virtual Chief Privacy Officer.
- Investigation: Assists in investigating and responding to reported privacy violation (responding to reports of problems of suspected violations) and suggest corrective actions (making necessary improvement to policies and practices, etc).
- Risks Assessments: Conduct risk assessment (including Privacy Impact Assessments) and analyze privacy regulation to identify areas for improvement.
- Data Subject Request: Respond to request from data subjects requesting access and/or amendment rights to their data.
- Education: Educate executive board on applicable international, federal, state and local regulatory agency guidelines and law
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US)
- Member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Juris Doctor (JD)
- Member of New York City Bar Association
- Member of Boston Bar Association
- OneTrust Certified Privacy Professional
- Penetration Testing, Incident Response and Forensics (IBM)
- Appolo Compliance, LLC is listed in the FINRA Compliance Vendor Directory.
Do You Have a Project You’d Like to Discuss?
Appolo Compliance | New York, New York | firstname.lastname@example.org | 332-910-8302