Appolo Compliance collaborates with clients to support the ongoing maturity of their data privacy compliance programs.
We offer flat fees, monthly retainers, and one rate hourly pricing. On every project, our goal is to find the right pricing structure to align our incentives with your success.
As your Data Privacy Officer we will:
Point of Contact
Act as the first point of contact for individuals whose data is processed by your organization.
PIA & DPIA Support
Advising on whether a PIA or DPIA is necessary, how to conduct one and expected outcomes.
Compliance Program Development
As data privacy regulations evolve, we help keep your data protection program in compliance with regulatory requirements.
Data Protection Policies & Procedures
Provide guidance and advice to your team in relation to you obligations to comply with relevant data protection regulations.
Assistance with corresponding with data subjects and support with handling data subject request.
Training & Awareness
Continuously and regularly raising awareness of data protection issues and communicating best practices to resolve issues to your staff.
Monitoring of your compliance with data protection regulations and with your internal data protection policies.
Audit your internal policies and procedures to gauge compliance with relevant data protection regulations.
Our privacy experts can help your company with a wide range of needs for data privacy and cybersecurity.
- Website terms and conditions
- Risk assessment documentation
- Data subject access requests (DSARs)
- Privacy impact assessment (PIA)
- Data protection impact assessment (DPIA)
- data privacy training & awareness
- Business continuity planning
- Data privacy policies and procedures
- Data breach preparedness and incident response
- Data privacy regulatory consulting (GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, Schrems II…)
- Data mapping, gap assessment, and system inventory
- Data privacy program management