Last modified: November 20, 2020
Appolo Compliance, LLC respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with our Website Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.appolocompliance.com and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
- All inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
- The information you provide use is used for the purpose of responding to your request or to contact you to discuss your privacy compliance needs.
- We may use your email address to send you periodic alerts about our privacy practices.
- We do not share your information with third parties unless we have obtained your consent or are required by law or to protect a legitimate business interests.
- If we make material changes to our Website Privacy Notice, we will post the changes here and, if necessary, notify you in advance.
For questions about our Website Privacy Notice, please contact us at:
or via phone at: